Disinfectant Wipes Hospital Grade
$8.50 – $16.00
Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes
Available in 75-count and 150-count canisters. Durable, hefty and easy to dispense. Made in the US. Comparable to CAVIWipes.
EPA registered and identified for use against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19. Natural citric acid formula; contains no bleach, alcohol, phenols, dyes or fragrances.
The Jet disinfectant wipes are a hospital-grade cleaner approved for use in healthcare, hospitality, education facilities and more. These durable wipes are formulated to kill 99% of bacteria and viruses and are EPA registered as a disinfectant, viricide, germicide, tuberculocide cleaner and deodorizer. The Jet disinfectant wipes are included on the “List N, disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
The natural citric acid formula contains no bleach, alcohol, phenols, dyes or fragrances, so they’re safe to use.
Weight N/A Dimensions N/A Quantity
75-Count Canister, 150-Count Canister
- Comparable to CAVIWipes without the high price
- Hospital-grade disinfectant wipes
- Kills 99% of bacteria and viruses
- Natural citric acid formula
- EPA registered as disinfectant, virucide, germicide, tuberculocide cleaner and disinfectant
- Included on EPA list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19
- Contains no bleach, alcohol, phenols, dyes or fragrances
- Lowest EPA toxicity rating so it’s safe to use around children
- Durable, ultra-thick wipes clean any surface
- Available in 75 or 150 count dispensing containers
- Made in the U.S.A.