Online Spirometry Training July 28th, 2021
Conducted online using WebEx. Course applies the American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society testing procedures and interpretation standards.
Date: July 28, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm EST
Online Spirometry Training: July 28th, 2021
This course applies the American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society testing procedures and interpretation standards.
This course is instrument specific, so you will need your spirometer the day of class.
You will receive a certificate stating you have successfully completed spirometry training in accordance with the American Thoracic Society standards. A resourceful training manual is provided.
Once purchased, you will be sent a WebEx invitation inviting you to log in the day of class.
Location: Online using WebEx
Class Starts: 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time
Class Ends: 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Technical Requirements and Supplies
To participate in the online course you will need:
- Computer with an internet connection
- Microphone and speakers (or join using your phone)
- Course manual sent to you in advance of the class
- Your spirometer
- 3L calibration syringe
- Overview of spirometry
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Spirometric Techniques
- Basic Spirometric calculations
- Comparing observed to predicted normal values
- Comparing changes in follow-up spirograms
- Overview of standards for spirometric equipment