Skip to Main Content
This course applies the American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society testing procedures and interpretation standards.
View Online Training
Save valuable time with our online Spirometry training. Online training is periodically conducted using WebEx.
View Classroom Training
If you prefer classroom training, we offer hands-on training that fits your busy schedule and budget.
Request a Quote
If you have a medium to large group, we will come to your location. Call 800.742.4909 or click to request a quote.
• Overview of pulmonary anatomy and physiology
• Overview of spirometry
• Quality Assurance Programs
• Spirometric Techniques
• Basic Spirometric calculations
• Comparing observed to predicted normal values
• Comparing changes in follow-up spirograms
• Overview of standards for spirometric equipment
This course is instrument specific, so you will need your spirometer the day of class.
You will receive a certificate stating you have successfully completed spirometry training in accordance with the American Thoracic Society standards. A resourceful training manual is provided.
To better serve you...Kahntact USA is now Kahntact Medical. Dismiss