• Overview of pulmonary anatomy and physiology
• Overview of spirometry
• Quality Assurance Programs
• Spirometric Techniques
• Basic Spirometric calculations
• Comparing observed to predicted normal values
• Comparing changes in follow-up spirograms
• Overview of standards for spirometric equipment
This course is instrument specific, so you will need your spirometer the day of class.
You will receive a certificate stating you have successfully completed spirometry training in accordance with the American Thoracic Society standards. A resourceful training manual is provided.