NEW Vitalograph Pneumotrac Spirometer Spirotrac 6 Software
Integrates with your PC, laptop or tablet. Meets ATS/ERS 2019 Guidelines for Accuracy. Automatic computer interpretation based on ATS/ERS & GOLD standards. Full Feature Spirometry Testing and Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing with over 50 testing parameters.
*Free online training and certification.
Includes a FREE box of 50 Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters.
FREE ground shipping: use promo code spfree at checkout.
NEW Vitalograph Pneumotrac Spirometer
The next generation Pneumotrac™ Spirometer combined with the new and improved Spirotrac® 6 software is a powerful and flexible respiratory diagnostic device. Improved sleek design with no moving parts for optimal robustness. The new Pneumotrac™ has a reduced desktop footprint allowing spirometry testing to take place wherever your PC, laptop or tablet can go.
Suitable for testing both adults and pediatrics due to the extremely reliable Fleisch flow technology which is accurate even at very low flow rates.
The Pneumotrac spirometer with Spirotrac 6 software is compliant with the 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry update, ensuring your service meets international guidelines on accuracy and reporting. Spirotrac 6 features a brand new intuitive interface with advanced quality control feedback for rapid and easy testing. Compatible with all major EHR/EMR systems via HL7.
Flow Detection Principle
Fleisch flow technology
Flow Measurement Range
Max. flow rate ±960 L/min (±16 L/s) Min. flow rate ±1.2 L/min (±0.02 L/s)
Less than 0.1kPa/L/second @ 14L/s
ATS/ERS 2019, ISO 23747:2015 & ISO 26782:2009
EN60601-1:2006 + A1:2013, EN 60601-1-2:2015
EN ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820, SOR/98-282 JPAL MDSAP
5V DC via USB
Size: 160mm (length) x95mm (width) x 115mm (height)
- Meets 2019 ATS/ERS standardization of spirometry update
- Supports Full Feature Spirometry Testing and Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing with over 50 available parameters
- Highly accurate, robust, and stable flow measuring technology
- Lowest running costs & environmentally friendly; no need for costly disposable sensors, turbines, or flow tubes
- Save time & money on cleaning using Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™) with validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%, protecting the device, patient, and operator
- Real-time curves and all new incentive animations encourage optimal subject performance
- Instant quality feedback using the latest test/session acceptability, usability and repeatability criteria
- Automatic computer interpretation based on ATS/ERS & GOLD standards
- Fast evaluation of results using latest GLI spirometry predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores (other predicted equations are selectable)
- Ensuring best practice with quick and easy calibration verification routines recommended by 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry guidelines
- Automatic BTPS correction with built-in temperature sensor for optimal accuracy
- Share test data easily with compatible Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems through HL7
Each Pneumotrac device comes with:
- Spirotrac 6 Software (including HL7 connection kit)
- Protective carry pouch
- USB cable
- 1, certified device training license to attend Vitalograph’s online training resource SpiroTutor™
- 5-year warranty on parts and labor
- Box of 50 Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF)
RECOMMENDED SPIROMETER SUPPLIES:
- Product Library